Monday 26 April 2010

Entry 19-Client conversation textual evidence

This is a documentation which serves as evidence of my online conversation with my client.

26/04/2010 18:49:03 Aziii Ayra can i please ask you a few questions
26/04/2010 18:49:05 Aziii Ayra as my client
26/04/2010 18:49:19 Aziii Ayra because I need to inteview you to gain a wider perspective on your specifications
26/04/2010 18:49:21 Aziii Ayra as my client
26/04/2010 18:49:39 Aziii Ayra First of all, what type of tempo, style and meaning do you want the song to be?
26/04/2010 18:50:03 Aziii Ayra Also, what are the three required aspects you would like me to include in the music video?
26/04/2010 18:50:33 Aziii Ayra Furthermore, would you prefer an ensemble group, band, solo singer, duet...?
26/04/2010 18:51:20 Aziii Ayra And last, can you help me to generate my music by specifying ONE word that comes to mind which I will then use as a stimulus to write the song?
26/04/2010 18:51:38 Aziii Ayra Finally, any additional comments or suggestions you may have: ___________________________________________________________________________________
26/04/2010 18:51:49 Aziii Ayra Thank you so much, your time is greatly appreciated!
26/04/2010 18:52:05 Aziii Ayra I hope to produce an end product that satisfies you as my client.
26/04/2010 18:52:13 Aziii Ayra -Azaara Perakath

Ayra says:
First of all, what type of tempo, style and meaning do you want the song to be?
I think that when it comes to the style and meaning of a song, it depends on who you are as a musician and that the tempo depends on the style and meaning of a song. Personally, I think that Pop is best suited for you because of your singing style. The meaning of the song should definitely be about something that most people can relate to, therefore I think that your song should be a story about a break up or a situation where love isn’t going right. When in comes to the tempo, you can look at it both ways because the meaning and style of the song is quite flexible. However, I think that it should be a faster tempo because it is more upbeat.
Also, what are the three required aspects you would like me to include in the music video?
For your music video, I think that it is important that you have an interesting story-line which tells the story of your song. I also think that you should have split screens showing different scenes like maybe one screen of you singing and the other of the story. Finally, I think that you should use effects creatively such as using a black and white to show something that happened in the past and transitions between each setting such as fading or focusing in and out to make the music video to look more professional.

Furthermore, would you prefer an ensemble group, band, solo singer, duet...?
I think that you should either go for a band or solo. If you recorded your song as a band, you would have to take into account that you need to find parts for each member and arrange rehearsal times. However if you were just by yourself, you would still need instruments to be recorded but I think I can see you more as a solo artist.

And last, can you help me to generate my music by specifying ONE word that comes to mind which I will then use as a stimulus to write the song?
Worthless

Finally, any additional comments or suggestions you may have:
I think that you should have someone else singing backing vocals and harmonies in your song because I think it would make it sound more professional.

Aziii says:
thank you so much. i appreciate your client feedback.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment