Monday 15 March 2010

Entry 15- Questionnaire

After viewing the results obtained from my questionnaire, I have come to the conclusion that pop, rock and RnB seem to be the most popular genres of music.
I will use this information as a guideline for the song and the music video.
Also, the majority of people enjoy listening to songs about love or breakups, so I will make this a key theme of my song. I also found out that most people like solo singers or bands, which I will definitely take into consideration in order to have a wider target audience and make the video appeal to more people. Generally, a neutral tone seemed to be perferred, nothing too agressive or too energetic. After conducting this online survey, I now have the basic foundation and framework for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment