Friday 1 January 2010

Entry 6 (Justification of ICT solution)

I think that by producing a music video for an original piece of music, this allows the wider community to have easy access to a form of entertainment. I think that an ICT solution (music video) is appropriate from a social perspective as it would be useful for students to be inspired or just to listen to music and relax. The main aim is to reveal the story behind the lyrics, to make people more aware that there is depth to music. Often, we listen to music, and although it might reflect our moods or affect how we feel, we don't often consider the implied meanings behind the lyrics. By creating a music video, I aim to make various creative and technical decisions that will be linked to the music. I will take into consideration dress codes, colour coding, camera angles and transitions. By doing this I hope to make people more aware that there is more to our music than just the lyrics. I have also considered representational issues. The fact that I am a teenager would appeal to the target market and help to inspire other young musicians. Also, the website would enable users to be better informed about the music they are listening to and the artists as well as interact with people of similar interests by sharing comments. Therefore by incorporating various ICT skills into my project, it will help me to create an effective solution, and share this music with the wider community.

No comments:

Post a Comment