Tuesday 8 December 2009

Entry 4

I have considered many possibilities of potential clients. I have now made a final decision that I would probably have more than one client. This would be for the different aspects of my project, the video and the marketing and advertising campaign. My primary client would be Preethi, a teacher and former interior designer as she will act as my "manager", and also be able to give me constructive criticism and feedback throughout the various stages of my project based on her own experiences. My secondary client would be Ayra, who is 13 years old, which is relatively close to my potential target demographic and would be able to give me suggestions on what should be included in the video. My clients could give me feedback throughout the development of my product and be the first people to have access to the final product.
I also met with the executive director of Talent Asia, Spencer Douglass, who will act as my commercial client, and who will be involved in the testing of the finalised product, rather than inputting during the production stages. During our first meeting, he gave me his business card:

No comments:

Post a Comment