Wednesday 28 October 2009

Entry 2

During the planning stages, I don't think that it is necessary for me to upload individual blog posts, but I will post summaries of my progress. I am now up to the stage in my project where I can begin to make creative decisions about different aspects of the project. Mr. Lewis suggested that I modify my idea slightly to make it suitable and realistic. I have begun to look at youtube and other sites to give me ideas for the structure of my video. Obviously, I have limitations such as resources and financial constraints so my video won't be as large scale, but my aim is to still make it have an impact on the audience. I am also trying to get inspired for the theme of the song. At the moment, I am still attatched to the planning of my project as I believe that along the way I will begin to have new ideas or rethink original plans. As far as the website goes, I would like to begin working on it after more in depth work on the project itself. Mr. Lewis told me to consider including information about the band/artists (singers, guitarists, drummers etc) and relevant information,pictures and video clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment